The Living Waters


The Living Waters:

In the Book of John, Ch 4, vrs 14 (Also Ezekiel Chapter 47. the river)

Yeshua (Jesus) the Son of God myserioulsy reveals himself to a non Jewish woman (a semaritan woman) as the 'Living waters"

"Whosover drinks of the waters that I shall give, shall never thirst again"!

The free gift of God! For all who are thirsty and whosoever will!

These are spiritual words.

Just as we are born into the earth through the waters of the womb, God has designed it to be so to enter His kingdom by the waters of eternal life. No man or woman can enter the kingdom of God unless he is Born from the kingdom, or Born again by Gods spirit.(John 3:3)
This is an actual spirit reality which will happen as anyone opens there heart and life to God. If you allow the Spirit of God seed your being with His truth and love for you (or allow His Son Jesus - the person of His Word in and simple 'believe' on Him.) He will then lovingly, and continually, birth your entire life in to his kingdom whilst on the earth (as we let him, or follow him)He wants us to trust Him with our life.

This is what Jesus means when He says, drink, and never thirst again.

This image is an impression based on the absolute truth of my own encounter with God. I began to experience this as I truly opened my heart to God and reluctanly let him start moving in my life. Even though I was reluctant, I am forever greatful He revealed Himself to me and continues too.
I beleive this image imparts His spirit, and entire Kingdom.

Be blessed'


Justin

No comments: